The Benjamin Mecz Foundation announces an open call for a 10.000 ILS grant. The prize will be awarded every two years. The Benjamin Mecz Foundation accepts all kinds of projects in the field of art. We seek to allow new and original thinking and innovative forms of art. By supporting artists to collaborate with different professional fields, we wish to encourage multidisciplinarity as a practice.
• The grant is awarded to a collaborative project: a group of minimum two people presenting a common project. One application per participant is accepted.
• At least one of the participants must be an Israeli artist under 40 years.
• The call for projects for the Benjamin Mecz Foundation runs until February 10th, 2019. Applications after this deadline will not be accepted. The results will be announced by the end of April 2019.
• Project description(up to 500 words).
• List of all participants, including cv and biography, and contact information of one person for the communication with the Foundation.
• Include up to three past projects that explain your practice. Videos are accepted as links (please don’t forget to include passwords to access the video).
• Proposal for budget management and a timeline for the development of the project.• All to be written in English and sent in a single PDF document.
• Any questions can be mailed at laura at benjaminmeczfoundation.com
The selection will be made by a jury of 3 art professional between 20 January 2019 and 25 April 2019. Benjamin Mecz Foundation will announce the selected project in April 2019. Each candidate (through the contact person) will be contacted beforehand by email.
Submit your work to:
contact at benjaminmeczfoundation.com